Secret Item for Beta Testers

I was recently looking at the FAQ page on Tinkatolli and then I scrolled across something quite interesting. All the beta testers will be given free items when Tinkatolli launches. However, the items remain secret and only the moderators know the what we'll be given. Here is what it said exactly:

"Yes. We will be giving each of our beta testers special items once we launch the public beta. What these items are will remain a secret until the launch. Suffice to say - they will be awesome!"

Are you happy about these items? I know I am. I can't wait till we get given them. I think it will be something we can't find on the island or get given by Trade Tinka so it shows us that we're beta testers when Tinkas look in our backpacks.

-Ethan16400

0 comments:

Post a Comment