Introducing Elite Friday!

With the Graphics Shop gone I thought it was time to make something new and this is what I've come up with. Elite Friday will be a weekly thing where you get to give your opinion and show off what you can do.

There will be 3 sections:
  • What do ya tink?
  • Beat that score!
  • Elite Picks

What do ya tink?
In this part I'll pick out a topic and you can use the contact form to give your opinions. I'll post best ones every week. Pretty straight forward.
-

For the first 'What do ya tink' I want you to send in your opinions on the Unusuals Outlet. Do you like it or not? Prices too high/ low? Let me know what you think!

Beat that score!
For this section I'll show you a picture of a score in a minigame and you have to try and beat it! You send an email using the contact form saying you've beaten it and have to provide a picture of your score at the end so I know it's real. Everyone that beats the score will be posted and if! If the score's really good you can send in how close you came to beating it.

If you think you've got an elite score in a game send it in via the contact form and we'll see if anyone can beat it!

-
The first 'Beat that score' is for BlockR! See if you can beat 15000 points:

If you do send in a picture using the contact form.

Elite Picks
Elite Picks is for sharing some great tinkering from the Tinkafair. Each week I'll post an 'Elite Pick' from one of the sections in the Tinkafair. If you want me to have a look at your work send it in using the contact form!

-
This week's Elite Pick goes to tinka_bell28 with their amazing snowman made of clay, check it out:
I think this is really cute! Want your work here next Friday? Send an email using the contact form in the sidebar.

I hope you like this new idea and enjoy participating in future Elite Fridays!

2 comments:

  1. Dsung said...:

    Yes, definitely so expensive. I think the unusuals price should be cut down in half...

  1. redie2 said...:

    I think for the unusual's prices should be lower but the are pretty good for what the items are xD

Post a Comment